Sunday, April 18, 2010

To my dearest baby
Baby you always says that i don't care about but
actually is you who don't care about me. But i don't know why,
i just love the way you nag at me, scold me, gving me your attitude and
the way you beat me. so many things happen between us and you should
know how mush i love you.
Yes baby, i admit that i keep giving you my attitude last time but
you should know i have change already.You posted at your blog and say
you will give me another chance many people saw what you post,
so you can't take back your words.
baby so many things happen and i know that you are the one
that i really love and the one i really want to be with.
this post is to let you know that i don't want to lose you and you are
very important to me. Baby the driver is driving very unstable now and
i'm willing to guide and follow the driver till the very end.
i don't care what others say about us bcos loving you is not to let others to
see but is letting you to feel the love that i have for you.
Baby don't ask me to find someone else bcos even if i find a prettier girlfriend so what?
What you have is what others can't give me.
Baby i swear that i will treat you as good as last time and treasure you.
Baby i love you.
baby hold my hand again and say you love me one more time.
Pull me up again, and never let go of me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment